I like to look at myself as a writer, or an author in making. In the past I have worked an various projects, I have finished one manuscript, I have written some short stories and poem, but I am still finding my voice.
Currently I’m a third year Creative Writing Student and I’m working on my dissertation which is a collection of Short-stories highlighting the affect of mental illness on individuals and their surroundings.
As I’m specializing in script-writing and popular fiction I do have two more works in the making. Right now I am working on a script for a horror short film titled “The Roommate.
- Depression & Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim
- Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball by Laura Ellen Anderson
- Book Review: The Thunderbolt Pony
- Ink in Water by Lacy J. Davis
- Book Review: Kakieland Katastrophe – Hotel Transylvania
- She went quietly
- We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy