I like to look at myself as a writer, or an author in making. In the past I have worked an various projects, I have finished one manuscript, I have written some short stories and poem, but I am still finding my voice.
Currently I’m a third year Creative Writing Student and I’m working on my dissertation which is a collection of Short-stories highlighting the affect of mental illness on individuals and their surroundings.
As I’m specializing in script-writing and popular fiction I do have two more works in the making. Right now I am working on a script for a horror short film titled “The Roommate.
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How Do Cats Do That? by Peter Scottsdale
- Sakura’s Cherry Blossoms by Robert Paul Weston
- Andorra Pett and the Oort Cloud Café by Richard Dee
- Q&A with Richard Dee
- Rocky Rocks and the Colourful Socks by Seniha Slowinsk
- My Anxiety Handbook by Sue Knowles, Bridie Gallagher & Phoebe McEwe
- Planet of the Orb Trees by Barton Ludwig