The last book that made me cry was Bittersweet by Kimberly Loth. I did review it just a couple of weeks ago, read my review here. It is a very bittersweet story indeed. What I really liked about this book is that it deals with suicide in a very realistic and low-key manner. Literature often seems to either glorify or demean suicide, but Bittersweet kept a nice balance without turning into something lecturing. It gave me much the same feeling I got when I read 13 reasons why by Jay Asher, which is another book that made me cry.
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- Zootopia is the perfect feel good film when you are feeling down and can't sleep. Love this… instagram.com/p/BW3q-szgnhe/ 1 day ago
- Spent yesterday in comber. Started my tattoosleeve at #Thenorthdowntattoocollective . Also saw… instagram.com/p/BWe5mfigUSC/ 1 week ago
- Friday night dinner with @ditteyven last night. She found the dessert menu.... #frankieandbennys… instagram.com/p/BWSL4opAJGv/ 2 weeks ago
- No time for rest for the wicked, my wings got burned tonight #latswork #deadlift… instagram.com/p/BWQVtBrAfdk/ 2 weeks ago
- Had a nice long session at the gym with Farwa 🏋🏻♀️💪🏻before heading to St.George market. 🍐🍊🍍#gym… instagram.com/p/BWDNeckA_0A/ 3 weeks ago