The last book that made me cry was Bittersweet by Kimberly Loth. I did review it just a couple of weeks ago, read my review here. It is a very bittersweet story indeed. What I really liked about this book is that it deals with suicide in a very realistic and low-key manner. Literature often seems to either glorify or demean suicide, but Bittersweet kept a nice balance without turning into something lecturing. It gave me much the same feeling I got when I read 13 reasons why by Jay Asher, which is another book that made me cry.
- Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball by Laura Ellen Anderson
- Book Review: The Thunderbolt Pony
- Ink in Water by Lacy J. Davis
- Book Review: Kakieland Katastrophe – Hotel Transylvania
- She went quietly
- We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
- For the Right to Learn Malala Yousafzai’s Story