The last book that made me cry was Bittersweet by Kimberly Loth. I did review it just a couple of weeks ago, read my review here. It is a very bittersweet story indeed. What I really liked about this book is that it deals with suicide in a very realistic and low-key manner. Literature often seems to either glorify or demean suicide, but Bittersweet kept a nice balance without turning into something lecturing. It gave me much the same feeling I got when I read 13 reasons why by Jay Asher, which is another book that made me cry.
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- So happy to see that #SaveLucifier worked and season 4 will be picked up by #Netflix! 3 days ago
- #Hermes managed yet again to not deliver my parcel on time. #notimpressed 1 week ago
- Sometimes things just doesn’t go the way you… instagram.com/p/BjnEhrUg6Zh/… 2 weeks ago
- So gutted to now learn that Lucifer (@LuciferonFOX) is cancelled 😢#SaveLucifer 3 weeks ago
- RT @AnnaKendrick47: My online shopping style: Put everything I like in the cart. Edit. Edit more. Edit until I’m down to one item.… 4 weeks ago