On Sunday I had the pleasure of attending an Emilie Autumn concert at Oakland Metro. It was a rather interesting (and cold) affair. It was a part of her Fight like a girl-tour and I thought the show was absolutely amazing. I did not stay long after the concert as it was very cold and I was freezing, but I did buy a plague rat sweat shirt, and I did meet some nice people (that I probably never will see again).
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- “Because it may seem like a small role now, but it matters. In the end, everything matters.” ― #JayAsher #ThirteenReasonsWhy #Quote 11 hours ago
- Too many people today know the price of everything and the value of nothing. - #OscarWilde #Quote 1 day ago
- New tattoo at the NI Tattoo Convention by Jacks Tattoos #nitattooconvention2017 #jackstattoos… instagram.com/p/BUVGKTcDQU-/ 2 days ago
- Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing. - #SylviaPlath 2 days ago
- I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. #EdgardAllanPoe #Quote 3 days ago