On Sunday I had the pleasure of attending an Emilie Autumn concert at Oakland Metro. It was a rather interesting (and cold) affair. It was a part of her Fight like a girl-tour and I thought the show was absolutely amazing. I did not stay long after the concert as it was very cold and I was freezing, but I did buy a plague rat sweat shirt, and I did meet some nice people (that I probably never will see again).
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- Late Breakfast at Thyme with @ditteyven #breakfast #food #sandwich #sweerpotatofries #belfast… instagram.com/p/BR-9ickDYcO/ 1 day ago
- When your sister's hit my the Christmas spirit suddenly at 2am.. #christmasspirit #nightfood… instagram.com/p/BR9rOb5jAzz/ 1 day ago
- A great evening out with great people #Belfast #belfastcity #thebestpeople #irishmusic… instagram.com/p/BR63KmYjeCE/ 3 days ago
- Would you kindly... #tattoo #bird #songbird #bioshock #newtattoo @ Darkmoon Tattoo studio instagram.com/p/BR51Iv0jvmI/ 3 days ago
- #NowPlaying Runaway by Linkin Park ♫ spoti.fi/Jj3VyO 6 days ago