On Sunday I had the pleasure of attending an Emilie Autumn concert at Oakland Metro. It was a rather interesting (and cold) affair. It was a part of her Fight like a girl-tour and I thought the show was absolutely amazing. I did not stay long after the concert as it was very cold and I was freezing, but I did buy a plague rat sweat shirt, and I did meet some nice people (that I probably never will see again).
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- The pain is real 😩 #squatlikeaboss #legday #thrusters #nevergiveup #legdaypain #hamstringsonfire #belfast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- So happy to see that #SaveLucifier worked and season 4 will be picked up by #Netflix! 6 days ago
- #Hermes managed yet again to not deliver my parcel on time. #notimpressed 1 week ago
- Sometimes things just doesn’t go the way you… instagram.com/p/BjnEhrUg6Zh/… 2 weeks ago
- So gutted to now learn that Lucifer (@LuciferonFOX) is cancelled 😢#SaveLucifer 3 weeks ago