On Sunday I had the pleasure of attending an Emilie Autumn concert at Oakland Metro. It was a rather interesting (and cold) affair. It was a part of her Fight like a girl-tour and I thought the show was absolutely amazing. I did not stay long after the concert as it was very cold and I was freezing, but I did buy a plague rat sweat shirt, and I did meet some nice people (that I probably never will see again).
- Depression & Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim
- Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball by Laura Ellen Anderson
- Book Review: The Thunderbolt Pony
- Ink in Water by Lacy J. Davis
- Book Review: Kakieland Katastrophe – Hotel Transylvania
- She went quietly
- We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy