“Sometimes people use thought to not participate in life.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
I guess I’m much like Charlie in “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,” I think to much and I stand on the side-line. The only thing I like to do is writing and it’s almost the only think I do. And when I’m not writing I think about writing and I think too much to ever get anything done.
- Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (myteenreads.wordpress.com)
- Any One Book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (anyonething.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (danishields.wordpress.com)
- The Perks of Growing Up (teenlittimemachine.wordpress.com)
- TGIF! Recommend it! (rumpelstiltskinandco.wordpress.com)