On saturday Kalona came home with his second captured mouse. This time he did actually eat it and not just leave it on our lawn. He probably learned last time that his mum didn’t eat mice, even when her son captured and killed it.
- Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball by Laura Ellen Anderson
- Book Review: The Thunderbolt Pony
- Ink in Water by Lacy J. Davis
- Book Review: Kakieland Katastrophe – Hotel Transylvania
- She went quietly
- We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
- For the Right to Learn Malala Yousafzai’s Story