On saturday Kalona came home with his second captured mouse. This time he did actually eat it and not just leave it on our lawn. He probably learned last time that his mum didn’t eat mice, even when her son captured and killed it.
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- Late Breakfast at Thyme with @ditteyven #breakfast #food #sandwich #sweerpotatofries #belfast… instagram.com/p/BR-9ickDYcO/ 1 day ago
- When your sister's hit my the Christmas spirit suddenly at 2am.. #christmasspirit #nightfood… instagram.com/p/BR9rOb5jAzz/ 1 day ago
- A great evening out with great people #Belfast #belfastcity #thebestpeople #irishmusic… instagram.com/p/BR63KmYjeCE/ 3 days ago
- Would you kindly... #tattoo #bird #songbird #bioshock #newtattoo @ Darkmoon Tattoo studio instagram.com/p/BR51Iv0jvmI/ 3 days ago
- #NowPlaying Runaway by Linkin Park ♫ spoti.fi/Jj3VyO 6 days ago