Through Hannah and Clay’s dual narratives, debut author Jay Asher weaves an intricate and heartrending story of confusion and desperation that will deeply affect teen readers.
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- 5 of 5 stars to Where She Went by Gayle Forman goodreads.com/review/show/15… 5 days ago
- ♫ Nightmare Revisited – Various Artists spoti.fi/LumZP8 #NowPlaying 1 week ago
- ♫ Tainted Love – Marilyn Manson spoti.fi/JfAcXC #NowPlaying 1 week ago
- ♫ Just Hold Me – Maria Mena spoti.fi/1fuYksM #NowPlaying 1 week ago
- ♫ Fuck You – Maria Mena spoti.fi/1eUrmin #NowPlaying 1 week ago