The review of the book “Misfit” by Jon Skovron is up now. “Mistfit” was a very intriguing novel.
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupted without being charming." by Oscar Wilde
“Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.” by Neil Gaiman
- 4 of 5 stars to Last-But-Not-Least Lola and the Wild ... by Christine Pakkala goodreads.com/review/show/10… 3 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Where She Went by Gayle Forman goodreads.com/review/show/15… 1 week ago
- ♫ Nightmare Revisited – Various Artists spoti.fi/LumZP8 #NowPlaying 1 week ago
- ♫ Tainted Love – Marilyn Manson spoti.fi/JfAcXC #NowPlaying 1 week ago
- ♫ Just Hold Me – Maria Mena spoti.fi/1fuYksM #NowPlaying 1 week ago